Friday, June 6, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

What up homies...welcome to my blog titled "Go Ahead Stush". Basically, this is a blog about the crazy things that make up a college student's life. I'll post about my experiences, funny stories, advice, music, sports, girls...you know the drill.

First, let me take this time to introduce myself. For all intents and purposes, let me be known as Stush. I'm a rising Senior at the University of Maryland, College Park, majoring in Communication with a focus in Public Relations. Currently, I'm working as an intern at an online marketing and digital public relations firm in Arlington, VA...attempting to gain some good experience to make post-college life a little easier.

As for some interests...I'm a huge Terps fan, and you'll definitely find me at the Terps football and basketball games. Personally, i'm into playing volleyball, basketball, football, snowboarding...you know, just trying to stay active. In terms of music, I'd say I like most types of music...but what you'll find on my ipod right now is a lot of punk, rock, top-40's , and some hip-hop. If I had to name-drop a little...you'd hear me reppin bands like Green Day, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, and Blink 182 (still waiting for the day these guys get back together...).

Well that's a little intro into my life...but don't worry, there is a ton of info left to come!

Thanks for checkin out the blog and feel free to comment as long as it's somewhat appropriate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog Stush! you gaw head with that.

Anonymous said...

Question. In your spare time... do you like... explaining?